Wednesday, July 31, 2013

From the Earth

As promised, I said I'd dedicate a post to this wonderful company.

I fell in love with their products when I saw their stall at the Souk Jara.  Now here is a great story regarding a certain blue necklace from this stall.  I saw this necklace and thought of my best friend, Alison who has recently had her first baby.  One of our first stops was to see her, her husband and their new baby in Germany.  I knew she would adore this necklace as it is her colour and her style.  When I gave it to her, she burst out laughing and said, "I can't BELIEVE it!  No way!"  For her birthday, her husband and given her the EXACT same necklace from the EXACT same company.  He had bought the necklace on Amazon and had no idea that the company was based in Jordan.  She thought it was great that both her husband and her best friend knew exactly what she liked.  Thankfully I had a back up plan and I gave her the matching ear rings instead!

The company are based in Amman and have a shop which is quite difficult to find, but so worth the effort!  Here is their link again with a map:  http://www.ftehome.com/contactus.html







1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete