Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lane End, High Wycombe


This is the village where my mum and brother have recently moved to.  Mum bought a little cottage on The Row at the beginning of the year.  They are both very happy here and the cottage is cute - rather like a Hobbit's house.

Me and my lovely dad.

Mum's new house
The village

The village pond


One thing I LOVE about England is the village pub. It is quitessentially part of British culture.  Every village has one or two or even three!  During the summer time, it is a great place to be because there is a wonderful community feel to the place.  People come together, share stories, talk about current events, eat pub grub and drink cool drinks.  It is a fun place to hang out with family and friends.

  
The village pub

I had a fabulous time in Buckinghamshire.  It was a lovely retreat from the hustle and bustle of London.  I spent lots of time with my brothers, mum and dad.  The last time we were all together was two and a half years ago.  My little brothers are no longer little!  They tower above me and have grown into gorgeous men.  I'm so very proud of them.

Rich and Spennie
Spennie, Rich and Dad.






No comments:

Post a Comment